Junior Business Development Assistant
- Research of business prospects
- Development of business contacts and consultants network
- Presentation of the company and our services to existing and potential clients
- Preparation of visits to foreign markets and clients in collaboration with company management
- Reporting to the management
- University degree in computer technology, economics, business administration or similar
- Must be enthusiastic, ready for new business challenges, focused, goal oriented, a quick starter, with a competitive attitude
- Excellent presentational and communication skills
- Strongly oriented towards new technologies and IT
- Interest in sales
- Ability to work in a team, but also the ability to self-organize
- Willing to travel abroad on short business trips
- Excellent command of English, written and oral (level C1 and up) is a must. CAE certificate or higher is a plus
- Excellent company culture and good working conditions
- Opportunity for further personal and professional improvement. Path to becoming a Business Development Manager
- Salary in accordance with the position. Bonuses based on performance
- Travelling possibilities and working with foreign businesses
How to apply:
Please send your CV with a picture and a cover letter in English to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate in your email for which position you are applying (Business Development Assistant position). Deadline for applying is February 9th, 2017.
All applicants will receive a confirmation email that their application was received. If you do not receive a confirmation within 48 hours, please resend the application.
All applicants will be notified via email about further steps.
If you see yourself as a trustworthy and dedicated team player who meets the job requirements specified above, and who wants to work in a positive and productive working atmosphere, we will be happy to receive your application.